The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends daily added sugar amount of no more than 9 teaspoons for men & 6 teaspoons for women .
However, Malaysians was found to consume an average of 26 teaspoons  of sugar per day, which is far beyond the recomended daily sugar intake by AHA.
Consuming too much added sugar in daily diet causes a high risk for obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Hence, a sugar replacement which reduces health risks and delivers the same sweetness as sugar becomes a healthy alternative for people.
*Rewards and Promotions available to SHOMpreneurs only.
Sweetality is a revolutionary sugar replacement derived from sugar cane using the proprietary Flavour Infusion Factor (FIF) technology. It is made up of 2 main components, High Intensity Sucrose FIF, High Intensity Sucralose FIF, where these 2 components are infused together via the proprietary FIF technology.
It replaces the sweetness of sugar, yet retains all the characteristics of sugar including being heat and pH stable. Unlike conventional sweeteners, Sweetality is highly versatile and has many uses especially in cooking, baking and brewing.
• Made from sugar cane
• Low calorie
• 98% lower in calories compared to white sugar
• 5 times sweeter than white sugar
• Each serving (1 drop/0.1g) is as sweet as 1 teaspoon of normal white sugar (5g)
• Each serving (1 drop) contributes to 0kcal
• Can be mixed directly into drinks and food
• Convenient for those who are always on the go, use it anytime and anywhere
• 1 bottle can be used for up to 300 servings
Used as sugar, but with reduced amount as it is 50x sweeter than sugar.
"1 drop of Sweetality Liquid Sweetener gives the same sweetness as 5g of sugar"
1. American Heart Association official website. Https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sugar/added-sugars
2. Consumers Association of Penang official portal. Https://consumer.org.my/category/focus/sugar-and-diseases/
High Intensity Sucrose FIF, High Intensity Sucralose FIF
Looking for exclusive members only deals and offers? Check out our business opportunity page.